What Gives Us The Edge
- Chateau is wholly owned and managed by Pierre Grobbelaar and Francois Swanepoel. They have 12 and 15 years’ experience respectively in the construction and design industry.
- Due to our wealth of experience we are capable of handling a diverse range of projects.
- It is our mission to create and maintain a “hands on” relationship with our clients in-order to achieve the best end product.
- We have a hands-on management philosophy, a keen team spirit, and pride ourselves on quality workmanship and the timeous completion of projects. Depending on the nature and timing of contracts, we can undertake single contracts to the value of up to R10 million.
- By browsing through our project gallery page, you will become familiar with the type of projects we have completed over the past few years, and what makes us so special.
- Chateau Building Contractors cc is NHBRC registered.
- Our work ranges from intimate and personalised residential houses, speculation residential designs, concept drawings, office designs, group housing, lodge designs, additions and or alterations, construction administration and construction documentation.
- Competitive pricing and more deliverables make us the preferred choice above our competitors in the field of architecture and construction.
- We offer our customers one set of free artistic presentations of their new residence.
- Concept design
- Artistic Presentation free of charge for new residences or developments
- Design Development
- Construction Documentation
- Council Submissions
Additional drawings would be include some or all of the following:
- Site development plan
- Basement plan
- Swimming pool
- Boundary wall detail
- Detailed plan
- Foundation Plan
- Other services (e.g. Gas installation) layouts
- We have a hands-on team-based management philosophy and we pride ourselves on quality workmanship and the timeous completion of projects.
- Depending on the nature and timing of the contracts, we can undertake single contracts to the value of up to R10 million.
- We have highly motivated and competent foremen on site at all times and on all projects. As a result, we have extremely resourceful teams of individuals capable of implementing our work to the highest standards in
order to satisfy the expectations of our clients. This has been reflected in the steady growth that the company has enjoyed since its inception.
- Chateau is highly skilled in planning, organising, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- For Chateau, project management means the discipline of planning, organising, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- The primary challenge for Chateau is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives whilst honouring the established project constraints. Typical constraints are scope, time and budget.
- The secondary and more ambitious challenge is to optimise the allocation and integration of inputs necessary to meet pre-defined objectives.
- As project manager, Chateau in effect becomes the client’s representative and as such has to determine and implement the exact needs of the client based on knowledge they gain of each client.
- Chateau has the ability to adapt to the various internal procedures of the contracting party. In order to make client satisfation a reality, Chateau forms close links with each client’s nominated representative(s), thus ensuring that the key issues of cost, time and quality are addressed to the client’s satisfaction.